Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Rabbit Year!!!!

It's RABBIT lunar year!!! It means another year oredi!!! Haiz!!! I'm so worried about my results coz after CNY, the results wil b out soon!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~

OK!! Talking about the CNY celebration!!! Actually, my family's celebration is dull n boring!!! Coz things has changed...We don't celebrate like the old times!!!! Location CHANGED...Food CHANGED...AngPau LESS...Relatives LESS...Trouble INCREASE....Haiz!!! Frankly speaking, I prefer the old way!!!! N, the AngPau money has decreased!!!!

My reunion dinner on CNY Eve...Ate it in my uncle's house...So many ingredients...The sour n spicy sause is very NICE!!! But, it wasn't a NICE reunion dinner!!!


Btw, b4 CNY, there were these BN guys came 2 my residential area n distribute 1 packet of lime n 1 AngPau in it 2 every chinese family....N, the angpau contained RM2.....I shared it with my bro....

No comments:

Post a Comment