Sunday, April 18, 2010

Can't Sleep Well !!!!!!! Preparation 4 Forum Remaja..

Haiz~~~ I just can't sleep well these few days!!! My mum said it was because of stress...I guess so~~ Last week was my April monthly exam. Followed by tis Forum Remaja which I didn't expect tat i'll get participate at all!!! It was all of a sudden!!! Just after finished my last paper, I hv 2 start the practise coz the competition will b held on Monday, which is 2moro....Counted from Thursday, I only hv 3 days 2 get prepared!!!! Can u imagine how stress could I be as we need 2 start from zero?

Topic + Ideas + Speech text + Experience = Zero

After practised for like more than 15 times ( I think so, all mostly bcoz of our pengerusi!!!!), I think I've oredi memorized all my text. I think our panels r ok. The problem is just our pengerusi!!!! He kept stuttered n repeat his text n even forget some text!!! Isk!!! But, I think my fluctuation of intonation is a little bit weird!!!

I hope the hardwork tat we all did 4 tis forum wil b worthy!!! Wish me good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment