Friday, May 14, 2010

Haiz x 100000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!

I just can't keep sighing 4 these few days!!!!!!!!! Haiz!!!

It was bcoz my leg's wound is worsen!!! I'm so worried!!!! Juz can't stop thinking about it!!!! Haiz!!! I can't rest well n I hv 2 wear socks 2 skul somemore!!! Bside, nw it bcome swollen again!!!! SHIT!!! Haiz!!! When can my leg recover? Even my doctor oso asked me nt 2 be so pesimis!!! Really Haiz!!!!

Hmmmm...2day I met my cute but shy junior...He is a banana. Can talked in English n hokkien only. His name is Kelvin C. He's only F5 but he's big....hehe...Does not look like a F5....Y do I said tat he is cute but shy? He look cute bcoz of his reddish n childish face (tat's y he look younger...) However, he is shy...So shy.... >///=o
Unfortunately, he talked like a badass!!!! He just talked like he never hv home edu....So impolite....Haiz!!! (Ops!!! Again!!) Ever1 is imperfect. So do I...

1 comment:

  1. you never stop sighing! sighing like your trademark! XD

    ReplyDelete