Sunday, June 19, 2011

Waveboard~~

Recently, I'm learning 2 play tis waveboard. My cousin introduced it 2 me. It's challenging 4 me at 1st. Nt 2 mentioned the injuries tat I suffered after learning it. Luckily juz bruises. N a tore off pants. Hahahaha!!!! I cn master it quite well. So, it's time 4 me 2 learn other waveboard skill!! But, I hvn't buy 1 yet. Stil using my cousin's waveboard.

As far as I know, waveboard could b purchased at 1Utama n Mid Valley. Both r shop tat sell sports accessories. Juz need 2 find.


Joerex brand. RM116


HR Waveboard.

 Another waveboard. Tis 1 is a bit heavier.

      For me, I started with the 1st waveboard n I get used 2 the weight n the strength needed. So, when I use the 2nd board, I cn't really play it well. Not as well as with the 1st waveboard. Coz, since it's heavier, it need more strength 2 push it. N I cn feel the collisions between the wheels n the floor is harsher. So, nw, I'll mostly play using the 1st waveboard.

1 comment:

  1. http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150626197789&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

    We are selling the waveboard, too. With much cheaper price, same quality.

    visit us http://www.facebook.com/kcysports

    Rgds,
    KCY Sports

    ReplyDelete