Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where?? Sunway Pyramid!

Since I came 2 Shah Alam, I've been 2 Sunway Pyramid three times. 4 the 1st time, I was lucky 2 go with my fren tat has car. But the next few times, I hv 2 go by my own.

4 ppl who dun hv car, then, we hv 2 use public transport...U guys cn take KTM train n go down at Subang Jaya Station. Next, take the mini bus out there..I guess there'll always b a mini bus. HOWEVER, there's only 1 mini bus! Gotta b fast!! Run as soon as u came out from the train!!! The mini bus is quite small. Only hv 12 seat. The bad thing is, the bus is nt air-conditioned!!! Only open window!!! Luckily, the journey is nt long, juz 10 min, I suppose. The bus wil stop at the opposite road of Sunway Pyramid. U juz need 2 walk on the cross-over bridge.

As the journey back, I'm nt sure about using tis mini bus coz I can't find it. Mayb we need 2 walk 2 the opposite road where the bus driver dropped us. 4 me, I used taxi 2 go back 2 my place. There's a taxi booth where u cn get taxi easily. I think it's in front of the main entrance of G floor. U cn c the queue of taxi.


Mini Bus Ticket, RM1.

No comments:

Post a Comment