Thursday, March 26, 2009

Piggy Pao Day...Surprise Call...

   Guess wat! 2day I went 2 visit SMKI. With my fren CT. She's a formal student there n she wanted 2 get signature from her teacher. So I got the chance 2 surf the whole skul with her guidance n introduction of her skul. I might study F6 there. It's better 4 me 2 know the environment earlier. 4 me, it's quite old n there r cracks everywhere in the skul building. Yet,it's still bigger than my skul. No matter wat, I still like my skul,SMKBA. It's newer n I like the environment there. Sob.......I want 2 study back in SMKBA....I miss my skul....Maybe I'm just unfamiliar 2 SMKI. Must try 2 like tis skul. Then we went 2 hv lunch at Mst.C with another fren, Janice. This was my lunch.
Mango n Lemon Yogurt.Japanese Spicy Mee
n
my dessert was
Cute Piggy Pao stuffed with sweet corn

   After tat, we just went shopping in the mall. CT spent the most money during the shopping. Ah! I went 2 buy some old National Geography magazines(really old!!! got even 1996 year de) in a shop tat sell some old magazines in a very cheap price. Then, I found the same kind of old NG magazine which sold in the same price in Popular. So, I grabbed another copy (Not the same 1). I got 2 buy a pair of cross shape glow-in-the-dark earings which I always wanted 2 buy 1.

   The next thing is my cousin called me by a miracle. He called 2 talk just bcos he's bored doing his homework. It really surprised me!!!He never called me just 4 chatting. Oh! We didn't hv a long conversation but we did talk a lot. About his SPM, about his understanding on account, about his life recently......Bla bla bla...I'm glad tat he still think about me when he's "bored". Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment