Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Repeating lifestyle n grumbling...

   Spent 2day just like how I spent my yesterday. Watching Bones repeatly without feeling weary of it. 

   U know? I'm an introvert people. I spent most of my time in house. I don't like 2 go out. I prefer 2 sit in front of computer rather than go out 2 socialize with people. Yet, I still a couple of frens. They r all good students. I hv some frens who get straight A1 in their SPM. I didn't get jealous. But TJ2 got straight A1. That's surprised me but didn't impressed me. NL got straight A1 as wat we has expected. They all applied 4 JPA scholarship.

   The list of ppl who get shortlisted has came out 2day. I think ppl that got straight A1 or more than 9 A1 are shortlisted. Even raise-clavicle-girl can got shortlisted. However I didn't applied 4 it. I didn't hv the qualification they request 4. My result is bad compared 2 my brilliant frens. Their brilliance make me look dumb. They cried happily over their excellent result while me crying at behind of my bad result.

   Ok! Let's don't talk about this sad thing(4 me,it's a pathetic experience). Yesterday my BLACK teacher asked me 2 type out my essays tittled "My English Class". He wanted 2 stick it on the information board. At tat time, I felt a little bit proud of myself. But, tat's not my best paperwork. I only roughly wrote what I thought at that moment out. After that I recalled about someone. Someone whose English r better. Then I don't feel proud anymore. I think 2 days more,the list of ppl who applied 4 PPC get shortlisted will come out. I don't mind if I don't get shortlisted. I'm quite determined to go 4 F6. 

Here, I'm gonna show u my new spec.

No comments:

Post a Comment