Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'll be back!!! My lovely EC class...

Finally, yesterday, I found the song I want!!!! YEAH~~~~~~GOT U!!!!! Tokyo Et Paris. It's from the Nodame Cantabile Paris-hen OST. I like it at the 1st time I listen 2 it. I like the singer voice n the background violin music....Hehehe~~~Coz, recently, I listen 2 quite a lot of classical music....

Haiz~~~~2day went 2 EC class. Don't know when can I go again.......Sob~~~~Sob~~~~ I want 2 attend EC class every sunday!!!!! Really sad~~~ 2day teacher divided us into group. He wanted us 2 talk n know each other....I was with Ms.May. When I told her about my ambition, 2 be a forensic science doctor, she was very surprised!! I know. Mostly ppl will be surprised when I told them I want 2 be a forensic science doctor. Then, she seems very interested towards my ambition. Kept asking me about it. She said tat I'm brave, over-mature (I don't think so....) n hv big curiousity...She said she admire my braveness n if I can succeed in tis field, then, it's good.....Hehehe....Then, I told her I hv been 2 a body anatomise display room (I don't know wat should I call the room) n hv seen real dead bodies b4. I think tat my experience creeps her out. Hahaha~~~

Actually, I want 2 be in Lau group....Got Ho & Lau.... Funnier ma....Teacher said next time he'll put me n Ho in a group, coz I'm not afraid of answering nonsense question. Hahaha!!! Coz Ho kept asking Faizah nonsense question until she can't answer it. He's just a kid....Haiz.....I should grab 2 be in same group with Lau...Curious about him....Then, teacher said tat tis was the 1st time he saw me talked a lot. Is it? Maybe...Coz I don't talk a lot there. I'm gonna miss u all!!!! Mark my word! I'll be back!!! My lovely EC class....

No comments:

Post a Comment