Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally, Bio tuition started...I Philic U, My California Handroll n Strawberry Milkshake...

   Just went 4 Bio tuition. Finally, it has started! The teacher, Mr Khor is damn funny!!! He's a retired teacher. He teached in skul 4 18 years n then be a full time tuition teacher 4 2o years. Yet, he said tat he's just 20 years old!! Hahha!!His teaching style oso very unique!! Never saw such teaching way...He prepared his note by using Microsoft PowerPoint. Got sound effect somemore!! Then, he showed those notes by projector in slide show form. He said it's no use 4 us 2 copy notes. An effective learning will be 83% of visual n 17% of hearing. Therefore, he said his 1 hour n 20 min tuition hour is equivalent 2 4 tuition hour if we learn under his own teaching way. He oso said tat at 1st, our concentration is 100%, then, about don't know how many minutes, it'll decrease till 3% (is it true? become so low ah? any scientific prove?). Hence, 2 increace back our concentration, he gave us 2 watch a movie trailer. Therefore, in every lesson next time, we'll watch 2 movie trailer. Just now, we watched "Angels and Demons" n "Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince" trailer. He mentioned about the actor who act as the young priest in A&D is handsome too. He only watched A&D bcoz of him. Funny!! Mr Khor's notebook is very sophisticated!!! It's touchscreen 1 !! He said if we r shy 2 say I Love You, we can say it in another way, which is I Philic You. Coz Philic means like or love in scientific term. He did give us a lot of information!! I bet I'll definitely love 2 attend his class!!! Lovin' It!!

My homemade Stawberry Milkshake. I'm sure u all know how 2 make it. It just need a few easy step. I think next time I should put in some Strawberry flavour milk too..2 make the milkshake more pinky.. Hahah!! I cut a slice of strawberry as decoration.

YUMMY!!! My favourite California Handroll. Must eat with Japanese soy sauce... Hahaha!! Bought from Tesco la. Not handmade 1 la....It's quite cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment