Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Brother, CCC

   Hahahahha!!! I'm gonna betray my bro. My bro, CCC is 11 years old tis year, Standard 5. Actually, I told him about putting his pic in my blog. He told me 2 put better pic...So, these r his nice pic. 

He was holding my father's mp4. Actually the white pants n black Mickey shirt he wore was girl's attire. He was just trying wear it. He can't even button the pants!!! Hahahhaha!!!
 
Hahahah!!! He was promoting the mp4 by dancing!!! The pic quality is not good!!! I took it with my old hp camera.

Hahhaha!!! Crazy 4 in 1 pic..... At 1st, he was sad. Then, he thought about something, his earphone. After he listened 2 mp3, he became happy again! Commercial model... hahaha..

Actually, the outer clothes he wore was my father 1. My father asked me 2 try, then, in turn, I forced my bro 2 wear n pose 4 me 2 take his photo.

He was trying 2 act cool. Not cool at all.

Another crazy pose....

Stupid pose....


2 comments:

  1. oh my!
    couldn't stop laughing~
    so cute!^@^
    he gt potential 2 bcome a model~XD

    ReplyDelete