Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can u accept it ? I can't !!!!

Let's see. I hv a fren, XY. She fall in love with her colleague. N tat guy oso hv the same feeling towards her. OK. The girl love the boy n vice versa. It seems normal 2 hv an affair at the work place. But there's a problem (2 me)(I really can't accept it) My fren is only 18 years old n she work at there 4 temporarily only. But tat guy is 14 years old OLDER than her!!!! 14 years old!!! I know tat age range is not a problem nowadays. But 14 years old is definitely way too much over the age range tat i can accept. Tat guy is a 32 years old middle age guy while my fren is just a teenager. At 1st when my fren told me about tis guy, I thought the guy is just same age or older than us about 2, 3 year. But, after i saw tat guy's pic, i realised tat there's a big problem. They r not couple yet but they'll be soon. I can't judge anything about tis relationship n I don't know how 2 advice her. Wat I can do is just 2 be an onlooker......Hope she won't get hurt too much in tis relationship.....

No comments:

Post a Comment