Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lenka & Lily Allen

I like Lenka. A new singer. Just released her debut album "Lenka" in September 2008. Like the way she sing " Live Like You're Dying". Sorrowful. Gloomy. Really suits my mood 4 tis few weeks.

Live like you’re dying
and never stop trying.
It’s all you can do,
use what’s been given to you.
All of the moments you didn’t notice
gone in the blink of an eye.
All of the feelings you couldn’t feel
no matter how you try. Oh oh.
Take every moment
you know that you own them.
It’s all up to you to do
whatever you choose.

By Lenka - Live Like You're Dying

Like her "Trouble Is A Friend" too. Now, trouble is my fren. They play as unsolved problems in my life. Keep disturbing my peaceful life. Keep striking at my confidence. Keep beating my spirit n let failure win against triumph.

Trouble he will find you no matter where you go, oh oh
No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh
The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh
You're fine for a while but you start to lose control
He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart
He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, eah

By Lenka - Trouble Is A Friend

Now, it's the turn of Lily Allen. It's about "Littlest Things" in her 1st album named "Alright, Still" It's not a new song. But I just found it recently. The most thing I like about tis song is the background piano music. I paid more attention on the piano music other than her singing. I think the piano music is oredi a success by itself.

The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know its not right, but it seems unfair
That the things are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if for only one weekend

So come on, Tell me
Is this the end?


By Lily Allen - Littlest Things

No comments:

Post a Comment