Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friends

   Just finish watching Desperate Housewives latest epi. Edie passed away n other housewives were reminiscing the moments they shared with her. 
   
   Then, I started 2 think emotionally. What if one day, DEATH took away one of my frens? Maybe someday I will receive a phone call n get to know tat my fren has passed away...Maybe someday when I call my fren to ask about her/his life recently n wat i get is about her/his lost...N I didn't even hv the chance 2 attend her/his funeral...What a pity.....
 
   I hv both good n bad memories with all my frens.Those memories r something tat worth 4 me 2 remember 4ever. Sometimes, we r just get too used to our frens's companies n their understanding. So, one day when we lose our fren, these sweet n bitter past bcome precious. Then, we'll realise tat those were the days we spent 2gether n there'll be no more. We'll start 2 cry over our fren's death n start 2 recall how we met until the last thing we did 2gether. Perhaps, we'll realise tat we don't hv much photos of 2 of us or maybe a group of frens. Coz we always think tat there'll still hv time 4 us 2 do our favourite stuff 2gether.

   I treat every fren in different ways. They all hv different mind, behaviour, habits....I just can't treat them all in the same way or in my own way. Honestly, I really don't hv a lot of frens. Yet, all my frens r good n they r absolutely brilliant (It makes me look dumb n stupid among them...Sigh...). Yet, I appreaciate all of them no matter they treat me as their fren or not. 

   Talking about Friends, yesterday BLACK teacher asked us 2 write an essay tittled 'A Life Without Friends". I hope I can get good responds n comments from teacher. Ho ho ho.... Bcoz I want my essay 2 be pasted on the information board again!!! He promised us so!!

Nice weather, so I took a pic. Beautiful clouds!
  
OK! I know tat I'm not a good photographer!

   Haiz...After I died, will my frens miss me or just let go everything about me ? Will they think about me even 4 a sec? Am I good enough 4 their rememberance ? Oh! How I live........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment