Saturday, April 25, 2009

HATE DRIVING!!! Awkward Moment!!!

   Just now went 2 drive car. 4 the 1st time after I passed. My mum's car. I was feeling excited at 1st. But, after i started 2 drive, it was so terrible!!! My legs shivered like HELL!!! Couldn't control those shaking!!! I don't know y!!! I REALLY HATE DRIVING!!! It made me feel sick, dizzy n scare.....I couldn't concentrate well on the environment around me....My mind was blank!! When I tell ppl tat I hate 2 drive, they always reply me the same answer : U'll like it when u get used 2 it . Sorry! It really don't work on me!! DRIVING IS BORING. NO FUN AT ALL!! HATE DRIVING!!!

   Yesterday, during writting class, Teacher asked us "What is writting 2 u?" n he requested evey1 2 answer. There was a Chinese guy sitting bhind me. Let me tell u tat his Eng is not good in advance. So, he coudn't say wat exactly he think about writting out in Eng. Then, he started 2 say in Mandarin. Who knows, teacher asked him 2 tell ME in Mandarin n let ME 2 translate it back 2 Eng. U know wat!! Both of us were so RELUCTANT 2 do tat!!! I didn't even want 2 move backwards 2 listen 2 his words!!! He seems 2 think so too!!! After tat, teacher said : "Tell her. She's not going 2 eat u"!!! Shit!!! Y must teacher said like tat!!! It made the environment bcome numb!!! Suddenly the class bcame silent n every1 was waiting 4 both of us. Then only he moved forward A LITTLE BIT RELUCTANTLY n tell me wat he think!! Tis type of incident really embarrassing bcos both side r unwillingly 2 do it!! Sigh~~~ Hv u all experienced tis kind of awkward moment b4 ? 

 My Grandma Homemade Jelly. The purple colouring is from a type of herb leaves.

3 comments:

  1. 我也不喜欢开车,不过没办法,人始终要长大的.总不能天天要妈妈带吧~~让我们一起努力,克服自己开车心理障碍吧!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will keep writing on my blog,but the first week, cnt take laptop there~~

    ReplyDelete