Friday, April 3, 2009

Uncle...Crab...Charlotte & Henry Wedding~~

Yesterday my uncle came back from JB 4 Ching Ming. When I was small, I used to fear of him. He's quite fierce. But he stays in JB so he doesn't come back here oftenly. Sometimes he never came back 4 even once in a year time. So we r not close. However, he's a ppl who filled with experience n knowledge. It's not tat he has a brilliant brain. He meet many ppl out there n travel quite a lot. He went 2 Sydney, Hong Kong, Shanghai,Thailand, Singapore(tis 2 country is quite common 2 Malaysian) n other countries b4 (I'm so jealous)!! He knows many ppl who'r willing 2 help him. He always hv many things 2 tell us when he's back. Things n facts tat we may not know in our daily life. Besides, he oso hv excellent driving n parking skill !! Haha!!

2day he bought some crabs n brought them 2 be cooked by chef in restaurant. Unfortunately, I can't eat them bcos I'm allergic 2 crab n shrimp. Yet, I'm not fond of eating crab. So, it's nothing 2 me. Those crab were very naughty. They kept on trying 2 crawl out from the basket. Then, 1 crab got succeed in it's revolution. Fuuhh!! Tried very hard 2 catch it back 2 the basket!!!

2day I was supposed 2 hv guitar lesson. Yet, teacher was sick until no voice. SICK AGAIN!!! Sigh.... Y is he so weak? He always get sick n cancel our lesson!! He doesn't seem tat physically weak!!! Haiz.... Don't know wat's wrong with his body... No command.....

Yet, I still hv my EG2 n Writting class. 2day EG2 only 2 units n I'm the only student so I hv a lot of time. I grabbed tis chance 2 ask things 2 Mr.Luke. Really hv a long conversation with him. I think we hv talked about 45 min. We talked about politics, starter class, conversation class, n many many la. I asked only a question n he can share extremely many details about it with me. I just listened until my head got dizzy. However. it was a great opportunity. He's a good n patience teacher so I like 2 attend 2 his class.

As 4 Writting class, 2day topic was an informal letter 2 cousin about me attending a wedding ceremony. I wrote about "Charlotte & Henry" wedding (which is not possible in the reality). It was held in a small chapel in Bali on the 1st of April. Yes, it was the April Fool's Day but their marriage was not foolish.It was just a small ceremony which they only invited close relatives n best friends. All guests were given a back n forth plane ticket so tat they can attend the wedding in Bali. The ceremony started as the pianist played the Wedding March. Charlotte walked into the chapel accompanied by her father. As they were approaching the altar, everyone stood up 2 show their respect n blessings. As 4 me, the maid of honour, followed behind the bride n threw rose petals upwards. Then, they made their vows n exchanged rings under the witness of everyone n the priest. After tat, I was given the honour 2 hv a talk about their love stories with slide show of their romantic pictures since I'm the one who brought them together until 2day as husband n wife. By then, the wedding ended up by a photograph session of all guests and the just-married-couple. Teacher Shangkeri (only knew her name 2day after attending her class 4 quite a long time) said tat it's good. Glad 2 hear it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment