Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Emotion...XY...Meeting...

   Very emotional recently....Pressure from parents....Show off of fren....Bad results....Repeating of hving car test....Things not going successfully....Frens leaving 2 further studies....Tired....Boring....All these things caused me crying many times oredi.... Although CT has counselled me, I'm still moody now. I'm not as optimist as I look. Coz I cry behind.

   Remember my fren, XY? I said she like her middle-aged colleague. N now they r officially a couple oredi. Tat guy is 32 years old but he doesn't even own a car! He has 2 borrow car from his boss 2 fetch her! He stays at his uncle house n works 4 his relatives! N he's a smoker somemore!!! Plus, he promised 2 marry XY after 3 years!!! My fren will be 21 only after 3 years while he's oredi a 35 years old man oredi!! N XY's going 2 quit her job end of tis month. How r they going 2 maintain their relationship? Sigh.....

   The Sunday of tis week, we hv a meeting. It's not a businness meeting, just a small reunion meeting between frens. NL has straigthen her long hair. It look a little bit awkward 2 me. No one else has anything physically changed la. Long time didn't see J1 oredi!! Still the same. It's a waste tat Kitten can't attend. It was bcos she was "going 2 sick" at tat time!! 

Natdy ordered tis "Ham & Egg Sandwich". N tat red meat is definitely NOT ham!! Haha!! Tat green shirt girl is Natdy! Can only see both her arms...
 
Such a nice weather in the evening!! But, where r the kids 2 fill in tis hollow playground?

No comments:

Post a Comment