Sunday, May 17, 2009

CS shopping....Bunga Telur

   Yesterday went 2 CS 2 shop with Hen n WS. I walked from grandma's house passed the train railway which i was not allowed 2 pass through without permission. 1st, we went 2 hv lunch at McD. 3 of us ate the same set lunch. WS kept texting until she slowed down on her food. She bcame tat kind of person tat can't leave their hp aside. Must hold in hand 2 feel the hp's existence. Can't live without hp.

Our McD McChicken Set.
   Then, we went 2 buy pendrive n hv window shopping in many shops tat sell clothes. I did some price research on MUET reference n exercise books. Found tat most book which provide CD-ROM are more than RM20. Besides, we met J1F n the gang. We oso met sexy hottie & Talgi plus Talby n his family. Actually we were planning 2 go a movie but most movies are 18PL. Haiz.... WS n me r not 18 yet. N we oso cancelled our bowling game plan coz Hen didn't want 2 play. Therefore, we went 4 high tea at OldTown. 

My "Kao" White Coffee
Too bitter till I can't finish it n has 2 pack it back home.
My Kaya & Butter Thick Toast.
The Kaya is very sweet n butter is just butter.
Hen's Tuna Toast

   I bought quite a lot of things yesterday. Pendrive, correction tap, 3 present wrappers which I want 2 use 2 wrap my notebook, 2 swiss roll which I found delicious recently n other too. So, 3 of us were holding big packets small packets.

   2day was my father cousin son's wedding. My father cousin's a chinese but she get married 2 a malay. Therefore, her son organised 2 wedding "lunch" at 2 different place. 1 4 chinese, 1 4 malay. I didn't go 2 both wedding "lunch" la. I was still at skul at tat time. My father went 2 the malay 1 n brought back 2 bunga telur while my mum went 2 the chinese 1. 2 types of bunga telur. 1 big boiled egg n 1 small boiled egg.

Small Red Rose, so, small egg.
Big Silver Apple, so, big egg.

2 comments:

  1. I like the blog.
    It is beautiful.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll take tat as compliment. You can understand wat i wrote in my blog?

    ReplyDelete