Monday, May 18, 2009

Nila's Birth Cert...Bad Comments

   2day, science streame student still stay in the hall. But, with desks la. Finally, Nila came 2 skul ady. She has a small operation on her toe. She seems didn't care much about her F6. She hasn't registered yet n she didn't get all her document certified. The worst thing is she didn't get the official offer letter from skul. n I found tat her birth vert was registered in 2003 instead of being registered in 1991. We were born in 1991 n our parents were supposed 2 register our birth, maybe after 1 week later. Yet, Nila's parents didn't do so bcos they were young at tat time. Nila's mum was only 16 years old when she born Nila while her father was 21 years old. She herself admitted tat her parents were too young 2 know about the procedure. N she said tat her father has spent a lot of money on getting her her birth cert. So, her birth cert is different from ours.

    2day, JIF n raise-clavicle-girl said tat they are jealous of me bcos of my determination of going 4 F6 n don't need 2 worry about many things. They said tat I didn't apply anything so i hv no need 2 think about which way should I choose. It's correct. I didn't even apply 4 Matrix which most ppl will apply. Hense, I no need 2 think about the appeal. Even raise-clavicle-girl mum said tat I no need 2 think too much. Just study F6. Tat's all. They are jealous bcos of the decision I made b4 which provide me not 2 think 2 much now, unlike others. I glad tat I made the best decision which I won't regret of it in the future. It's extremely important 2 make the right choice at tis moment which decide our future. Many ppl asked me y I didn't apply 4 Matrix. I'll always give them 2 reasonable reason which every1 agreed. Tat is I want 2 get more knowledge n F6 cert is more valuable. 1 more reason which I'm not sure whether is true or not is tat F6 students will go through easy life in the 1st year in U.

   2day, our PA teacher asked us 2 write about our observation towards the skul when we 1st stepped in. Hahaha!!! Raise-clavicle-girl n I wrote a lot. All bad comments. We wrote about how dirty the toilet is, how dangerous 4 students 2 walk in skul area which allow vehicles 2 move in it, how dirty the canteen is, not many places with shade, girls has 2 eat at the behind of canteen which is dark, the koperasi should be divided into 2 parts which sell snack n stationary seperately, how old the building is, etc. I wonder wat if the teacher showed it 2 other teacher or 2 the principal? I imagined tat the principal will call my name during the assembly n read out wat i wrote loudly. Then, the whole skul will know. Hope tis imaginary stuff won't come true.....

I was about 2 throw away these 2 (how 2 call it ?) ady. Then, I took some pic of them 1st la. Don't want 2 waste any source 4 photographing. So, a BIG "X"... Actually, very small only..... 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment